Wednesday 22 December 2010

Australian hard rock band AC/DC

Singer 'Perfect Day', she is known about her version of pop songs she said, I’d consider singing a track by the Australian hard rock legends, whose typical lyrical themes include loose women, drinking and hell".

According to the newser spokeman, "What about AC/DC, Australia's biggest rock band? Could you ever do a cover of their songs?"

Susan 49 years old said, "You want? You got, let's move. No problem, come on lads, I'm ready when you are. I'm headbanging as well."

She did take the band's songs 'Ballbreaker', her song ‘I Dreamed A Dream’ has sold over seven million copies, by the Rolling Stones her sing a version of ‘Wild Horses’.

She said: “For me, it's not about album sales or chart positions. It is that the people buying my music are enjoying it. I don't want it to end and I want them to keep enjoying my music."

AC/DC are the famous rock band in Australian which their sales album at least 200 million. His second biggest album for selling 'Back In Black' and he is also famed for their guitarist.


No comments: