Saturday 4 June 2011

AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson explained about American Idol as "toe curling"

Brian Johnson is a frontman of the AC/DC band, who explained about American Idol as "toe curling".

The 'Back In Black' singer also decided the panel with his friend Steven Tyler Fox and inexperienced compared to his treatment by the candidate physically hurt claimed.

He told PopEater, "I don't watch American Idol. I don't like watching people getting humiliated. It hurts me. Some people are more nervous than others.

"When I was 16 and did my first gig I was so terrified, where other guys who maybe weren't as good had bags of confidence. Of course as the years went by I got more confident. I'm just terrified these shows might knock the stuffing out of a guy who is nervous."

He added: "It's toe curling watching those people being told they're not good enough and the tears are mawkish, but it's making somebody a bloody fortune and it's certainly not the artists."

No comments: